Friday, May 28, 2021

About me!

I have wavy long ash blonde hair, copper brown eyes, I'm as short as a tree stump and I LOVE drawing and painting . I do kapa haka, soccer and a little bit of basketball. I like drawing : people , realistic people, eyes, and places like a mountain, a river or a forest. Maths is my favorite subject in school because it's fun and helpful. I like playing minecraft and roblox. I like to climb things like: hills, mattresses but not trees. I might be shy at first but when you get to know me, I never shut up. I LOVE bumble bees, they're just so cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about